Services we offer in the education sector
- Conversion to Academy Status
- Joint ventures and partnering agreements
- Advising in relation to funding, development and construction of new facilities
- Disposal / acquisition of land and property
- Contractor and supplier agreements and relationships, including dispute resolution if required
- Employment law advice, including executive immigration
- Data protection issues
- Health & safety audits and training
- Advising on trade marks including prosecution of new trade mark applications and the management of registered IP
For an initial discussion about how we can help call 01733 887775 or email Victoria Robinson
A commercially minded lawyer who understands how property works in a legal context, and who finds ways to enable matters to proceed. Stephen’s experience, thoughtfulness and refusal to let circumstances govern his clients’ best interests.
Robert is an excellent lawyer who builds strong relationships with his clients. He is renowned for his strategic and tactical approach to cases and, having previously prosecuted, has invaluable experience of how the authorities operate.