By visiting or registering with us to receive one of our email update services or booking one our seminars and workshops or instructing us in connection with any matter or using any service on this website, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
1. Information that we collect from you
When you visit, register with us to receive one of our email update services, book one of our seminars or workshops, instruct us in connection with any matter or use any other service on http://www.greenwoods.co.uk you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name and contact details. We may also collect information about your usage of our website as well as information about you from your e-mails or letters you send to us.
2. Use of your information
- Your information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our website and to supply the services you have requested. It will also enable us to bill you and to contact you where necessary concerning the services you have requested. We will also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
3. Disclosure of your information
- We may employ other companies to provide services for us. These companies have access to the personal information needed to perform their functions and not for any other purpose.
- If our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with or a substantial part of it is sold or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
- We may participate in joint marketing activities and events with third party service providers and your information may be disclosed to such third party service providers and to other delegates attending the event /activity attended by you.
- Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files which are stored on your computer or device when you visit a website. Cookies enable the website to remember information about you and your preferences.
How do we use them?
These cookies are used to monitor the date of your last visit to our website and make sure you are shown the most up to date version of content. They also store form redirects and data useful to the system administrators who maintain our website.
Session cookies are temporary cookies which are erased from your device when you exit your web browser. We use these to help keep our services secure.
These cookies remain on your device until they expire or are manually removed. These are used for a number of purposes including information you have previously provided to remember your preferences and collect statistical information.
More information on the cookies we use and the purpose of the cookie can be found in the table below.
|exp_last_activity||Contains the date of your last activity on the site and allows for the display of any content updated since the last visit|
|exp_last_visit||This cookie is only set for website administrators, and contains data relating to the dates of their visit to the site. Again it allows for the display of any content updated since the last visit|
|exp_tracker||Expires at the end of the user session and is used for form redirects. It keeps track of the last 5 pages visited on the site|
|__utma||Used to track unique visitors to the website|
|__utmb and__utmc||Used to track the approximate time a user stays on the site, when a visit starts and approximately ends|
|__utmz||Used to store where a visitor came from (search engine, search keyword, link)|
How to control Cookies
You can manage restrictions on cookies via your web browser. The ‘Help’ functionality in your web browser should provide information on how to change these preferences.
Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org where you can find comprehensive information on cookies and how to manage them.
To opt out of Google analytics tracking functionality by visiting tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
6. Security and data retention
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.