- “website” means www.greenwoods.co.uk
- “our”, “we” and “us” means Greenwoods Solicitors LLP and where applicable its employees, officers and authorised agents.
- “you” and “your” means the person, firm, corporation, organisation or public authority using the website.
2. Exclusion of Liability
- You expressly agree that use of this website is at your own risk.
- All information contained within this website is provided for general information purposes and does not constitute legal advice on any specific matter.
- We do not represent or warrant that our website or any of its contents are accurate, current, complete or reliable or that this website, its servers, or e-mails which may be sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components. We do not represent or warrant that access to our website, or any part of it will be uninterrupted, reliable or fault free.
- We exclude all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damage and whether in tort contract or otherwise) suffered by you or any third party arising in connection with the use or inability to use this website or reliance upon the contents of this website or any websites linked to this website or the material on such linked websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing of this website or your downloading of any material from this website or any websites linked to this website save that nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by negligence ;
- fraud; or
- any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Any links to other websites are provided for convenience only, and we assume no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the contents of those other websites linked to, or any products or services advertised or sold on those websites.
- You may not create a link to this website without our prior written consent .
4. No Commercial Use
The contents of this website and the copyright contained in our website are owned by us. You may use, download, view or print pages of our website for your own personal or internal business purposes but you shall not otherwise copy, reproduce or distribute any content of our website or exploit our website or any of its contents for any commercial purpose.
You may request one of our email update services, book seminars and workshops and provide your instructions to us by email but please note that email is not a reliable form of communication and is not a 100% secure communication medium and you accept this lack of security when communicating with us.
8. Governing law and jurisdiction
This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.