Date: 23 March 2022
Time: 9.00am – 12.00pm
I am delighted to invite you to our latest “Employment Law Now” update. This is the next event in our employment law training programme and, after listening to your comments, we’re excited to announce that it will be taking place in person again this year at The Holiday Inn, Peterborough. We’ve chosen one location to “test the water” in terms of appetite for attendance at in person events and we hope to be back in person at our other venues in due course.
As usual, Employment Law Now will bring you expert guidance on the latest hot topics in employment law. We’ll highlight what’s in store for employers during 2022 and beyond. Using an interactive quiz, our specialists will also take a detailed look at the latest employment law cases and will explain their impact on your business. Topics to be covered include:
- Key upcoming changes to Right to Work Checks together with other important immigration law developments;
- Recent updates on menopause and discrimination in the workplace;
- The government’s latest proposals in relation to reforms to the right for employees to request flexible working;
- Significant new decisions covering discrimination, working time and unfair dismissal;
- Important anticipated rulings from the Court of Appeal; and
- Data protection concerns for businesses, including security considerations when sharing personal data.
As you will know if you’ve joined us before, our update sessions are insightful, practical and enjoyable. You will leave with a list of things to check or review to ensure your policies and procedures are ready for new or expected developments.
Please click here to register and secure your place.