We like helping businesses, whether that be companies or individuals as a partnership, come together to achieve success, and we’re experienced at being part of the teams that make such deals happen.
While you focus on the strategic direction of the venture, we can ensure everything is in place to protect your existing business and put the new project on the path to profitability. Whether the joint venture is about sharing know-how, a co-operation agreement, merging operations or a completely new project, we can share our experience to make it a success.
We have advised on all aspects of joint ventures – from the overall structure of the transaction, right down to the detail of the agreement and all that goes with it including funding arrangements.
Our knowledge and assistance can help you:
- Determine the most appropriate legal structure for your venture
- Assess the competition law implications of the deal
- Address any cross-border implications
- Protect your existing business while setting the joint venture on the path to success
- Prepare bespoke articles of association and shareholders’ agreements to govern your joint venture
- Deal with ancillary issues such as employment, administration and regulatory approvals